Flamco donates 61 million litres of drinking water to developing countries
26 October 2016, 11:18
Flamco has presented Made Blue with a cheque for 61,223,200 litres of drinking water.
This is the result of the Airfix campaign ‘A litre for a litre', with which Flamco supports the humanitarian organisation Made Blue. For each Airfix expansion vessel that Flamco sold in the period from March to September 2016, 1,200 litres of clean drinking water will now be made available in areas where it is in short supply. The figure is precisely the number of litres that a household saves on lost water each year by installing an Airfix expansion vessel.
“Flamco is proud to provide water that is so urgently needed in other parts of the world,” says Maarten van de Veen. “It’s important to prevent the wastage of drinking water, to provide clean drinking water and in doing so to support people in developing countries.”
Flamco Managing Director Maarten van de Veen presents the cheque to Frank van der Tang, founding partner of Made Blue.
“We want to make sure that everyone has access to clean water,” says Frank van der Tang from Made Blue. “We will shortly be investing this donation from Flamco in various water projects around the world.”
- New Flamco float vent for sustainable central heating use
- Win a GoPro Hero+ with the Flamco T-plus
- Flamco donates 61 million litres of drinking water to developing countries
- Handy tool to calculate advice
- RSA en RSF clips extended to 16"
- FlexBalance Plus now with sensor connection
- Don’t let potable water go to waste
- Available now: BSK and BSK-I clips for plastic pipes
- Degasses seven times faster and is eight times more economical
- Falx portrait orientation: save on material and installation costs
- Smart technology now also available for the commercial and industrial market
- 350 PV panels installed on Elburg town hall
- Flamco introduces clips and mounting pads with unique features
- Flamco at the ISH Fair in 2015
- New online vessel sizing tool available
- Manual required? Find him with DocFinder
- Calculating the ballast needed with the Falx Calculation Tool
- Flamco pleased with new owner Aalberts Industries
- RAL certification for the universal Falx system
- Flamcovent Clean Smart wins two ESEF Awards 2014
- Installed at the flick of a wrist. Watch the Falx installation film now.
- Flamco makes European Ecodesign Directive achievable before 2020
- Falx; the PV panel mounting system.
- Innovative contribution to the new Heinz Innovation Centre
- New air and dirt separators
- New website on-line
- New 3D CAD symbols available
- Data sheets directly from the catalogue
Access to our brand portal and direct contact information.