New Flamco float vent for sustainable central heating use
10 Januari 2017, 07:33
A significant reduction in energy consumption, and for a longer period of time. All of this is possible with Flamco’s latest float vent: the Flexvent Pro. Applying the latest sustainable technology and a clever design ensures that Flexvent Pro systems perform optimally.
The Flexvent Pro has been designed to ensure that dirt and water stay at a safe distance from the valve. The Flexvent Pro is especially suitable for medium-sized HVAC installations.
Main advantages are:
- Air vent for HVAC installations.
- Better performance thanks to sustainable technology.
- Vent valve free of water and dirt.
- Integrated design.
- Smart filter breaks down air bubbles.
Cone shapeJust like earlier models, the Flexvent Pro is cone shaped. That shape keeps the water the furthest away from the vent valve. There is a filter inside the housing that breaks large air bubbles down into small ones. They can then find their way out of the system more easily. The filter also traps dirt.
The housing is also well thought out. The valve through which the air escapes to the outside is an integral part of the hood. Using an adjustment screw, the vent duct can be opened or closed to adjust the system’s venting capacity..
The Flexvent Pro is also fitted with a smart filter that protects the vent valve and the float mechanism from dirt particles in the system. In addition, the filter also ensures that large air bubbles are split into many small ones, making it easier for the bubbles to find their way upwards towards the vent valve. So systems last longer and don’t make as much noise, and efficiency is optimised in the process.
With this air vent, Flamco is once again demonstrating that it takes its sustainability ambitions seriously. By applying modern technologies, devices with this kind of air vent last longer and use as little energy as possible. They also produce less noise.
- All Flexcon Top and Flexcon Solar vessels with butyl
- Flexcon PA - the personal assistant for central heating systems
- Tomorrow's Technology in Today's Flamcomat G3
- Vacumat Basic - A new degassing and top-up automat
- Mounting materials at the ISH
- Flamco proudly presents the CBA insulation clip!
- New Flamco float vent for sustainable central heating use
- Win a GoPro Hero+ with the Flamco T-plus
- 77,600 pages of extra product information
- Flamco donates 61 million litres of drinking water to developing countries
- Handy tool to calculate advice
- RSA en RSF clips extended to 16"
- FlexBalance Plus now with sensor connection
- Don’t let potable water go to waste
- Available now: BSK and BSK-I clips for plastic pipes
- Degasses seven times faster and is eight times more economical
- Falx portrait orientation: save on material and installation costs
- Smart technology now also available for the commercial and industrial market
- 350 PV panels installed on Elburg town hall
- Flamco introduces clips and mounting pads with unique features
- Flamco at the ISH Fair in 2015
- New online vessel sizing tool available
- Manual required? Find him with DocFinder
- Calculating the ballast needed with the Falx Calculation Tool
- Flamco pleased with new owner Aalberts Industries
- RAL certification for the universal Falx system
- Flamcovent Clean Smart wins two ESEF Awards 2014
- Installed at the flick of a wrist. Watch the Falx installation film now.
- Flamco makes European Ecodesign Directive achievable before 2020
- Falx; the PV panel mounting system.
- Innovative contribution to the new Heinz Innovation Centre
- New air and dirt separators
- New website on-line
- New 3D CAD symbols available
- Data sheets directly from the catalogue