Tomorrow's Technology in Today's Flamcomat G3
11 March 2017, 16:15
The Flamcomat G3 is a modern, pump-driven pressurisation unit up to and including M80 and D80. Thanks to its sophisticated construction we have made it possible to incorporate important functions into one compact unit.
Flamcomats with pump units are used for storage of expansion water, deaeration and topping up your installation automatically as an integrated controlled unit carried out with state of the art micro-electronics. The Flamcomat balanced pressure expansion equipment is sized according to the total system volume and the boiler or chiller load. The Flamcomat vessel is 80% efficient irrespective of the static height of the system. It is the ideal solution for large installations or high installations where standard diaphragm expansion equipment is limited.
- Due to the hydraulic design of the Flamcomat G3 and the connection sets, the vessel can be positioned anywhere around the Flamcomat.
- Beams are fitted to the Flamcomat G3 for protection of components and easy transport into hard to reach places.
- The position of the second pump on a doublepump Flamcomat G3 can positioned on either side of the Flamcomat.
- The Flamcomat G3 requires approximately 50% less surface area.
- In accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
- Suitable for addition of glycol-based anti-freeze up to 50%.
- Min./max. working temperature: 3 °C / 70 °C.
View the new generation in our online catalogue