Win a GoPro Hero+ with the Flamco T-plus
Three chances to win a GoPro Hero+
All you have to do is take a photo* of your newly installed T-plus and upload it
on: flamcogroup.com/tplus-upload. The best photos win!
Take fantastic photos with the GoPro Hero+. This high-quality action cam can make recordings in 1080p at 60fps. Apart from the ability to record films, it is also possible take fantastic photos in 8 Megapixels and at 5 frames per second. The GoPro Hero also comes with a watertight housing to let you take incredible underwater shots down to a 40 metre depth. All in glorious Full HD!
Rules for the T-plus campaign
- Fill out the form and upload your photo to: flamcogroup.com/tplus-upload
- You can only submit photos of the new T-plus with Trigger.
- Maximum of 1 photo per email address during the campaign period.
- The image must be in jpg or jpeg format.
- The image must not be bigger than 4 MB.
- Submit entries by April 30th, 2017.
- By entering this contest you are granting Flamco right to publish photos and indemnify Flamco for any liability.
What can I win?
- Each participant will receive a telescopic torch with magnet function.
- Each participant will compete for 1 of 3 GoPro Hero+, including DigiPro DGS2 Starter Kit, SanDisk MicroSDHC Extreme and an SP Gadgets SP POV Case.
When and how are the results announced?
- The winners will be contacted mid-May 2017.
- No correspondence will be entered into over the outcome.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
makes tee branches much easier
Need to extend the pipework in a hospital but cannot turn off the water? Need to add additional pipes in a factory without bring production to a standstill? Need to connect an extra radiator without turning off the heating?
All this and more is easy with Flamco T-plus. There’s nothing better for making a tee branch in an existing installation. It avoids expensive disruption to operations because the installation can continue running as normal. No need to drain
or freeze the pipes, refill and deaerate again! Safe, quick and reliable.
• Create tee branches while the system is still in operation.
• Optimal pipe seal.
• Saves installation time and costs.