Flamco RSF clips now with VdS certificate
13 June 2017, 10:15
The Flamco RSF clips up to 8 inch are now provided with an VdS certificate. This ‘seal of approval’ allows the clip, used for heavy loads and fixed point constructions, to be used safely in sprinkler and gas extinguishing systems.
The main characteristics of the Flamco clips are:
- A continuous range between 13.5 mm and 220 mm makes application with various types of pipes and sizes possible.
- Reinforcement ribs give the clip additional strength and make it suitable to be used for the heaviest applications.
- Special welded-on nuts on the flanges allow high torque on the fixing bolts, heavy loads on the clip and make installation of pipes an easy job.
- The head of bolds have a slot, a Pozidriv 2 (PZ2) and hexagon for quick installation with a screwdriver or a spanner.
- The clips have a universal connection with internal and external thread. This makes a large variety of applications with threaded tubes and threaded rods possible.
- Flamco highly values its quality
- Flamco RSF clips now with VdS certificate
- Mounting HVAC installations in seismic areas
- Order your Meibes spares online now!
- All Flexcon Top and Flexcon Solar vessels with butyl
- Tomorrow's Technology in Today's Flamcomat G3
- Flexcon PA - the personal assistant for central heating systems
- Vacumat Basic - A new degassing and top-up automat
- Mounting materials at the ISH
- Flamco proudly presents the CBA insulation clip!
- Win a GoPro Hero+ with the Flamco T-plus
- 77,600 pages of extra product information
- Flamco donates 61 million litres of drinking water to developing countries
- Handy tool to calculate advice
- FlexBalance Plus now with sensor connection
- Don’t let potable water go to waste
- Degasses seven times faster and is eight times more economical
- Falx portrait orientation: save on material and installation costs
- Smart technology now also available for the commercial and industrial market
- 350 PV panels installed on Elburg town hall
- Flamco at the ISH Fair in 2015
- Manual required? Find him with DocFinder
- Calculating the ballast needed with the Falx Calculation Tool
- Flamco pleased with new owner Aalberts Industries
- RAL certification for the universal Falx system
- Flamcovent Clean Smart wins two ESEF Awards 2014
- Installed at the flick of a wrist. Watch the Falx installation film now.
- Flamco makes European Ecodesign Directive achievable before 2020
- Falx; the PV panel mounting system.
- New air and dirt separators
- New website on-line
- New 3D CAD symbols available
- Data sheets directly from the catalogue
Access to our brand portal and direct contact information.