Order your Meibes spares online now!
19 May 2017, 10:15
As Flamco has taken over the Meibes portfolio from Pegler Yorkshire as of 1st of January this year, Flamco UK Technical Support also took over the servicing of the Meibes Heat Interface Units. This includes delivery of spares for new and legacy products.
That is why we launched a new module for ordering spares on our website. You can find this in our support section.
A very easy way to get the right part for your equipment.
How does it work?
- Go to our spare part page: www.flamcogroup.com/uk-en/pageid/spareparts
- Find the serial number on your unit. This is usually located on the back plate of the unit.
- Enter the serial number on the spare parts page.
- The page which follows shows a schematic overview of the unit, including the list of spare parts. When you selected the proper parts and quantity, the Flamco Technical support department will receive a detailed order which they will process in a timely fashion.
With this new feature Flamco takes another step forward in becoming an all-round supplier 'from Source to Emitter'.
- Flamco highly values its quality
- Flamco RSF clips now with VdS certificate
- Mounting HVAC installations in seismic areas
- Order your Meibes spares online now!
- All Flexcon Top and Flexcon Solar vessels with butyl
- Tomorrow's Technology in Today's Flamcomat G3
- Flexcon PA - the personal assistant for central heating systems
- Vacumat Basic - A new degassing and top-up automat
- Mounting materials at the ISH
- Flamco proudly presents the CBA insulation clip!
- Win a GoPro Hero+ with the Flamco T-plus
- 77,600 pages of extra product information
- Flamco donates 61 million litres of drinking water to developing countries
- Handy tool to calculate advice
- FlexBalance Plus now with sensor connection
- Don’t let potable water go to waste
- Degasses seven times faster and is eight times more economical
- Falx portrait orientation: save on material and installation costs
- Smart technology now also available for the commercial and industrial market
- 350 PV panels installed on Elburg town hall
- Flamco at the ISH Fair in 2015
- Manual required? Find him with DocFinder
- Calculating the ballast needed with the Falx Calculation Tool
- Flamco pleased with new owner Aalberts Industries
- RAL certification for the universal Falx system
- Flamcovent Clean Smart wins two ESEF Awards 2014
- Installed at the flick of a wrist. Watch the Falx installation film now.
- Flamco makes European Ecodesign Directive achievable before 2020
- Falx; the PV panel mounting system.
- New air and dirt separators
- New website on-line
- New 3D CAD symbols available
- Data sheets directly from the catalogue
Access to our brand portal and direct contact information.